Saksun is a village near the northwest coast of the Faroese island of Streymoy.
Saksun lies in the bottom of what used to be an inlet of the sea, surrounded by high mountains. The inlet formed a good deep natural harbour, until a storm blocked the inlet with sand. This made the old harbour become an unaccessible seawater lagoon (only accessible by small boats on high tide).
The village has a church and museum. The church was originally built in Tjørnuvík, but in 1858 it was disassembled, carried over the mountains and reassembled in Saksun. The Museum occupies a seventeenth century farm house called Dúvugarður. The house belongs to the Dúvugarður farm, still an active sheep farm with approximately 300 ewes.